My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Sticky Bun Day!

Sunday, February 21, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Yes there is a National Sticky Bun Day it is today! I can imagine the yummy sugary, buttery, with or without nuts sweet delight. Browsing for the recipes sure made me crave a sticky bun.

From Jenny Mac's Lip Smack she is also honoring National Sticky Bun Day with an easy recipe using biscuits. Quickie Stickies! So simple.

At Ezra Pound Cake here is a more ambitious made from scratch Pecan Honey Sticky Bun recipe. Mmmmmm.

From Not Microwave Safe here is a scrumptious looking Sticky Buns with Toasted Almonds recipe from scratch! Love the photos.

Last I found another easy recipe using frozen puff pastry. On foodnetwork.com here is a recipe from the Barefoot Contessa for Easy Sticky Buns.

I see you wanting sticky goodness. I am going on a biscuit run to make some myself.

Enjoy Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Everyday Goddess said...

    I knew there was something awesome about today!

  2. hip chick said...

    I am really trying to lose some weight...Isn't there a national low fat cottage cheese day?

  3. Pricilla said...

    Where, where?
    I want the bun!
    Where is the bun?!

  4. Rita A. said...

    Love you Pricilla! You will eat anything.

  5. Kimberly said...

    I, like hip chick, am trying to lose weight, but can't possibly resist a sticky bun. What time should I come over? :)