My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Valentine's Day Swap

Sunday, February 14, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I love participating in The Mommy-Files holiday swaps. This time it was a Valentine's Day Swap. My chosen partner was Colleen from her blog at Clever Colleen. I received a fabulous fun filled Valentine's package. Inside I found Fannie May chocolates, Valentines socks, glasses, lollipops, pencils, lots of sugar babies, and much more heart warming goodies. Take a look!



Thank you Colleen for sharing this Valentine's Day with me. I love everything in my goodie box. I hope you enjoy the treats I sent your way. Thank you Shannon for organizing the fun. I can't wait until the next one.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Fanny said...

    That sounds like fun. I'll have to remember it for next year.

  2. Christie Cottage said...

    Great swap items!


    Happy Valentine's Day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com