My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Winner - Lazar's Chocolates

Monday, February 22, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Here is the lucky winner for the Lazar's Chocolate:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
416 Timestamp: 2010-02-21 23:50:45 UTC

416. Marci said...

February 20, 2010 10:08 AM
I'd love to try anything with peanut butter/chocolate combo. My favorite!
june_spirit

Congratulations to the winner! I have sent a notification email. To all my fellow chocolate lovers, if you are a chocolate lover as much as I am, consider placing an order with Lazar's Chocolate. They are so scrumptious. I already have my wish list going for my order to come soon. Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway.

1 comments:

  1. fredamans said...

    Congrats Marci!