My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

You gotta see this!

Sunday, February 21, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Remember when we were younger and the school project was to create a diorama? I loved making those. Mine were always about books I had read. Most of them were made from simple construction paper but with lots of details. I still have one I made many years ago. When I visited one of my favorite blogs Blackberry Jam Cafe, Susan had a photo story about Michael Paul Smith. I had to find out more. Michael is an artist in the diorama realm. He takes his wonderfully detailed scenes then creates the illusion of being on a real street or location. It it fascinating. I have since browsed through the entire gallery of Michael's. The details are amazing. See for yourself.






Be sure to view the rest of Michael Paul Smith's works. I have shared this with my dad who loves looking at creations like this. He loved it. Thank you Susan for sharing this lovely work with us. Take a moment today to find a little peace in a small world of imagination.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. LMJ said...

    OH wow!! This is pretty cool!!!

  2. Kimberly said...

    Very cool!

  3. Darcie K. said...

    This is so awesome! Wish I was creative...

  4. Emmy said...

    No way, that is cool!