My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Biotta Premium Organic Juices - Review

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 Posted by Rita A


It truly is a wonderful honor to be certified organic. An even more distinguished honor to be certified by five organizations for your efforts in your entire organic cycle, from cultivation to processing and production. Which company has this distinct prestige - Biotta Juices.

Biotta Premium Organic Juices was founded in 1931 by Dr. Hugo Brandenberger in Switzerland. The goal was to bring fresh juices as nature intended. The first juices were produced and launched in 1957. Since that time Biotta juices maintain the organic production methods to produce fresh tasting juices from naturally grown fruits and vegetables.

Biotta juices was very kind to send a few of these premium juices for me to sample. I have to tell you, I enjoyed most every flavor. I could not believe the fresh taste captured in a bottle. It was like being in the fields it was so fresh. Starting with the vegetable line I was able to taste Beet and Carrot juice. I loved the beet juice. I like the flavor of beets and this was so tasty. I was not sure how it would be at first but it was very pleasing if you like beets. The beet juice contains properties that could help boost your immunity. The Carrot juice was more earthy in taste and not as sweet as the beet juice. Still it was refreshing. The carrot juice contains natural beta carotene (pro-vitamin A) – essential for vision. Jumping to the fruit juices - I tried the Elderberry juice. I was not fond of this flavor. It just wasn't pleasing to me. It had an unusual aroma to me and I could not get past that to enjoy the juice. The Blends were my favorite. The Breakfast juice was so scrumptious. It was like a fruit smoothie in a juice. I could taste the banana, the orange, and the grape juice in this fabulous blend. I wish I had more of the Biotta Breakfast Juice.



The best part about Biotta Juices besides the fantastic flavors is all the healthy attributes you will find in each bottle. Depending on the flavor you can expect to see these HEALTHY ATTRIBUTES:
• Alcohol Free• Caffeine Free• Cholesterol Free (<2 mg/svg & = or < 2 g Sat. Fat/svg) • Dairy Free • Gluten Free • Lactose Free • Low Cholesterol (20 mg or less/svg & = or < 2 g Sat. Fat/svg) • Low Fat (<3 g/svg) • Low Saturated Fat (<1 g/svg & = or <15% Calories from Sat. Fat • No Artificial Color • No Artificial Flavors • No MSG Added • No Sugar Added • Nut Free • Organic • Peanut Free • Preservative Free • Soy Free • Trans Fat Free (<.5 mg/svg) • Vegan • Vegetarian • Very Low Sodium (<35 mg/svg) • Wheat Free

 Those are some great reasons to drink Biotta Premium Organic Juices. You can find Biotta Juices in select retail stores and it is also available by shopping online through Biotta.

Grab a bottle of Biotta Juice. Your insides and tastebuds will thank you.

Many thanks to Biotta for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. dor said...

    MMM. I'm keeping my eye out for these guys. Thanks.