My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Do you Etsy?

Thursday, March 25, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I am looking for handmade crafters to feature for Mother's Day!

I remember when I was a little girl in school we would always make something special for our moms. It could be a flower pot or a macaroni necklace. One time I remember making a decopage ceramic plaque. You know as simple as they were, my mom always loved it. I am sure she still has a couple of the items tucked away somewhere.

Which started me thinking...I would love to feature handmade items from all you wonderful crafty Etsy or small business owners. Do you have a special item you would like featured for Mother's Day? Or do you know someone with a must see item that would be perfect for Mom? I am all ears. Tell me about your product and let's see if we can work together to feature your items. I plan on running the Look Mom - It's Handmade posts during the month of April. I hope to have a great response. Tell your crafty friends to get in touch with me.

To make it easier, just fill out this form and I will get back to you.



I hope to hear from you soon.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

9 comments:

  1. Ang said...

    I don't have an etsy shop, but I just had to say what a fun thing to do. I can't wait to see the products featured.

  2. Evonne said...

    I will be opening my Etsy store within the next few days. Once I officially open my store, I will come back and fill out your form.

  3. Another Daydreamer said...

    I'd love to be considered. :D Filled out the form. Right now my most popular items are my art bookmarks. They sell out quick and I get custom orders all the time. They are great little gifts you can pop in a Mother's Day card. :)

    http://naturescharms.etsy.com

    ~ Amanda :D

  4. Christine said...

    I don't have an etsy shop but I did want to say what a lovely idea! I'll pass the info to my crafty friends.

  5. Rebecca said...

    I think this is a fantastic idea! :)

  6. Absolutely Positive said...

    Hi...I LOVE Etsy!! It is just the greatest place to shop ever! You can even get people to custom make stuff for you there. I have a shop on Esty, I sell handcrafted items from polymer clay (Sculpey and Fimo) and do mosaic items from stained glass, ceramic and glass tile, and found objects. It is so much fun!!

    Following you from Friday Follow on McLinky...trying to hook up with some new folks for my Texas blog...

    http://happytrailsfromcanyon.blogspot.com/

  7. raquel roysdon said...

    Follow friday. I have an etsy, website, blog, twitter. whatever works.
    raquelamaral.wordpress.com

  8. Marie. said...

    I don't have an Etsy shop, I was suppose to open one up... but I didn't have the time to. But I do shop on Etsy a lot! It's an amazing site!

  9. Melissa said...

    Hi, Im not sure where to write this, but I am a new blogger, and I need people to jo in!! Please add my blog at: snickersncream.blogspot.com/
    I will be starting giveaways within the next week! Thank You!