My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Posted by Rita A



Tis the wearin o' the green. I thought I would do something different than green for St Patrick's day. How about rainbow? Leprechauns love the rainbows. Who wouldn't want to find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

A few very colorful recipes for you to have a rainbow of fun.

From Flour on Her Nose - A rainbow bread recipe. I love the photo of her hands from the food dye. Pretty ambitious but it looks great.

At The Noshery - here are the cutest rainbow cupcakes complete with rainbow sprinkles.

I am Mommy made these super colorful rainbow pancakes for her kids. I bet they were all giggling during the fun breakfast.

For a jiggly rainbow treat - Do Better made rainbow jello with all the bright colors to serve them as jello squares. They look like glistening gems.

From The Hostess Blog - there is a fun Fabulous Rainbow Cake. A bright cake with complete tutorial on creating this rainbow sweetness.

Last here is a cake you have to see...Charmaine's pastry blog made a birthday cake for a little girl who loves rainbows and turtles. Insert Awwww!

Enjoy your day,

8 comments:

  1. Amanda said...

    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate being in this great list!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

  2. Xmas Dolly said...

    Wow, how cool is that? Thanks for sharing. My hubby is going to really like you for this. hehehe~

  3. Frugal Vicki said...

    How fun! My hubby made us green pancakes, not nearly as cool, but still something!

  4. Marla said...

    What a fun post! I can't wait to go check them out.

  5. Veronica Lee said...

    Happy St Patrick's Day!

  6. Cari, Abe, and Paige said...

    I love making rainbow cakes! They are so fun and colorful. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

  7. LindsayDianne said...

    We HAD a rainbow, too. How cool! I love these ideas, so thanks for sharing!

  8. Kiara said...

    Thank for adding me to the list :)