My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

I Am Not a Paper Cup - Review

Monday, March 01, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I love browsing at Vat19.com. They have the coolest, most unique gift items. My mental wish list of things I want to buy grows bigger with each visit. I am thrilled to tell you about a very neat product from Vat19. "I Am Not A Paper Cup". This "cup" is really neat. It looks like the major chain paper coffee cups but it is made of porcelain. The construction is double walled so it does keep your beverage warm while your hands are not scalding. It holds just enough coffee for me with a 12 oz capacity. The lid is made of silicone that fits perfectly on the cup. No Spills! I love using my I Am Not A Paper Cup. I think it is more stable than the paper cups. I like it for taking with me because the design fits nicely in the drink holders of my car. I only wish the coffee stores would use my cup to save on waste, but in my area I have yet to find one that will do it. So you know what I do? I make my own at home! You will not get a few bucks out of me! I am saving money and waste from going to the landfill by using my I Am Not A Paper Cup. (Mine tastes better too!)



I bet any coffee drinker would love to own the I Am Not A Paper Cup. The style is fun while the cup is extremely practical, economic and waste free! Even for the office, get away from the styrofoam cups. They clean easy by hand or in the dishwasher. If the beverage gets a little cold you can put the I Am Not A Paper Cup in the microwave. Another plus over styrofoam cups. When people see it they really do think it is a paper cup. That is how awesome the I Am Not A Paper Cup is.


You can buy I Am Not A Paper Cup directly from Vat19 for a reasonable price of $15.95. If you are like me and are making your own coffee at home, in just a few times of not buying the buck brand coffees, the I Am Not A Paper Cup will pay for itself. Another plus ... there is no line at home! You gotta love that!

Many thanks to Vat19 for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


0 comments: