My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Blueberry Popover Day!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I can't say I have ever had a blueberry popover. I have had blueberry muffins. are they the same? I wonder what makes them different? I had to search for recipes to find the answer.

From 365 foods here is a scrumptious recipe for Blueberry Popovers. They look so tasty I wish I was in that kitchen.

At Lanier BB comes this recipe which can be used with other fruits.

On Recipe Goldmine - this recipe is called Big Blueberry Popovers. Yum!

Of course my favorite cdkitchen has two spectacular recipes just for the occasion.

Mmmmm. blueberries.

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

    I wonder how that would work since they are hollow on the inside...sorta...but I bet they are yummy!

  2. The Pipster said...

    I love anything blueberry.

  3. JoeyRes said...

    We've been eating blueberries a lot around here. Your mention of muffins is making me hungry!

  4. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    I had the best popovers at Jordan's Pond in Maine. Hope it is a great day!

  5. janet said...

    National Blueberry Popover Day???? Who thought that one up...I do adore blueberries and go home to NY to pick them every June. Great recipe.

  6. Debbie said...

    I never even heard of blueberry popovers before, but now I really want some. Good thing I've got some blueberries in the freezer, I may have (another) baking day tomorrow just for this!