My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Cheez Doodle Day!

Friday, March 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A

You know the Cheez Doodle- the orange crunchy snack that makes your fingers and face bright orange. Cheez Doodles are the creation of Wise Foods. On the West Coast we can't find the original Wise Cheez Doodles but we do have Cheese puff snacks very similar to them. I love the commercials from Travelocity with the Travel Gnome singing he needs to get out of here. Did you notice he has Cheez doodles all over his face? Pretty funny.

I found one recipe for Cheez Doodles and it is from Wise. Curried Cheez Doodles.



Enjoy your Day!

7 comments:

  1. Keli said...

    My two boys used to eat those things, I never got the cheese doodle taste bud! Something about eating orange food that stays on your hands and face. I know lots of people here in the south that love'em

  2. Amy said...

    That little guy looks pleased as punch to have that doodle!! :) I don't blame him...

  3. Turning the Clock Back said...

    I love those things! Too bad I gave up cheese for lent :(

  4. The Pipster said...

    Oh I love those little things!

  5. BluePixo Entertainment said...

    Hello there
    We are now following from "All About Toys" http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

  6. SquirrelQueen said...

    I never knew Cheez Doodles had their own day! I don't care for the doodles but the little squirrel is adorable.

  7. Pricilla said...

    There is nothing better than a stale cheez doodle.
    yum