My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day!

Monday, March 29, 2010 Posted by Rita A


As if we were not already on sugar overload from yesterday being National Black Forest Cake Day.....today is National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day! The refreshing taste of lemon always reminds me of spring and summer. I love the idea of making one of these delightful cakes. Here are a few recipes to drool over.

TasteBook has a beautiful Lemon Chiffon Cake recipe made in a tube pan.

From Tender Crumb - their version of Lemon Chiffon Cake is Triple Lemon Chiffon Cake with Three layers! I love how refreshing it looks.

At Ezra Pound Cake (love that name) she made a Lemon Chiffon Cake in the middle of winter to give her a taste of summer. That is a good idea.

For something different - Epicurious has a recipe for a Lemon Chiffon Pie with a Gingersnap crust. I would love a slice of this one.

Last my favorite cdkitchen has four versions of Lemon Chiffon Cake including a cheesecake. Yum.

Funny, suddenly I am craving lemonade. I have added all these recipes to my One 2 Try pile!

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Steven Anthony said...

    yes I agree, lemons=spring....love this one;)

  2. Jen said...

    As good as this sounds, I am really interested to know if there is a National Banana Nut Bread Day?! I guess I will have to wait to find out. Have a wonderful day!

  3. Laura PARING DOWN said...

    Lemon is my absolute favorite flavor. These recipes sound scrumptious! Yum, yum, yum!