My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Peanut Cluster Day!

Monday, March 08, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Mmmmm chocolate! Chocolate with peanuts are even better! Today is National Peanut Cluster Day! I kind of wish I did not know that because now I am craving some! I found a few recipes just for the occasion.

From cdKitchen there is a list of five different recipes to make peanut clusters. I love browsing a cdkitchen plus they feature the National Food Days.

At Everyday Cook here is a recipe that uses peanut butter as well as oats in the peanut cluster.

At About.com Southern Food here is an idea to use the Crockpot to make your peanut clusters. Sounds convenient.

Then I found these - two recipes for Peanut Cluster Cakes!

From Cooks.com I found this decadent cake recipe for Peanut Cluster Cake. Hold me back!

From Kraft Foods here is an easier version of a Peanut Cluster Cake made with cake mix, pudding and whipped topping. Yum!

Sorry for creating the cravings for everyone. Enjoy your day!

1 comments:

  1. Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

    I saw you on another blog and couldn't resist clicking when I saw the peanut mention! I adore peanut anything! have a wonderful day!