My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Changing Blog Name to Bone 2 Chew

Thursday, April 01, 2010 Posted by Rita A


How does this thing work? OK all u humans out ther. this iz Pepper. i have taked over this boxy thing my ownr stares at all day. My plan is--- it is changng to Bone 2 Chew. my tail has not ben waggn very much becz all she doez is stare at this box. I see no treats in ther. No cute doggiez to look at. I am a lot mor fun than a box. Time to run at the park. Sit and roll ovr. chase a ball. I luv chasng my ball. all i hear is tap tap tap and you shoud see the size of her butt from my point of view. yep takin ovr.

Woof. see u at the park!

Pepper



12 comments:

  1. afineday said...

    Happy April Fools Day, Pepper!

    You're adorable! :)

  2. G-Zell said...

    Pepper! You are adorable!

  3. ChelseaF said...

    April Fools! Haha.

    Pepper, you're soooo cute! My cat is bigger than you! ^.^

  4. Life Is A SandCastle said...

    Too cute! happy April Fools Day to y'all too.

  5. Bonnie said...

    Awww Pepper! Too cute for words. :) Your post had me rolling with laughter. Loved it!!

    Happy April Fools!

    xoxo,
    Bonnie

  6. Shannon said...

    Pepper you are too too funy! Love your post...hope you get the treat you deserve...Happy April fools day!

  7. Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) said...

    Salt is my weekness ... and yes, it does tempt me even more- Way to go though ... you keep it up!!

  8. Everyday Kathy said...

    Good try Pepper! Maybe you just need your own blog!

    Kathy over at Everyday Bliss

  9. lfhpueblo said...

    LOL. Hey Pepper if you can type and make doggie sentences and stuff, you could come and teach my two dogs. Then I could make money by getting them onto TV in their own reality show DOGS that BLOG.

  10. Wendi P said...

    Pepper, you are hilarious! Thanks for the April Fools Day funny.

    Rita- you might have a REALLY good idea for another blog here...

  11. ~*Katie*~ said...

    Adorable dog!!! :)

  12. Tracie said...

    Awww Pepper....I hope your mommy gives you some good treats and a trip to the park! She is obviously doing something right if you are typing and planning your own blog....do you speak HTML?