My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Dear So and So....

Saturday, April 24, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Okay another week of craziness has ended. Here are my letters I would like to send.

Dear Walmart Credit card shopper,
I was right behind you in line when you attempted to use your Walmart Credit Card. It did not go through. So you tried it again. Still nothing. Then you handed it to the cashier to try. Nope. She was explaining to you that the card was not going through and you need to call the number on the back of the card. She asked if you would like to pay another way and you said all you had was that card. At this time the cashier suggested I step to another register but oh no, I thought to myself, this is going to be good, so I stayed there and watched as you tried the card again. It's a miracle... oh wait, nope still not going through. What made the whole experience amazing is what you did next. You told the cashier you would take your groceries home and come back with the money! All I could think was, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! Good luck with that one.

Dear Ducks,
I know our swimming pool is a rock style pool with a lagoon feel to it but.. it is not a lake. My dog was barking at the back door at you. We could not believe it when there you were a brown duck standing on one of the rocks. We let the dog out to chase you away. That is when we saw the second duck. You guys were swimming in our pool. Notice now there are two beach balls that are actively providing duck motion deterent. I feed you all the time at the park, how did you find my house for more bread?

Dear LA Kings Hockey,
Come on play like you want to win the Stanley Cup.

Dear LA Lakers,
Come on play like you want the Championship.

Dear Chocolate Craving,
I am in control, I am in control, I am in control...oh drats! I was in control.

Dear Hubby,
Boy were you grumpy the other day. Our dog would not even get near you. By the end of the day you were all smiles but everyone else was grouchy. Funny how that happens. Your mood sure was contagious. Maybe you needed some chocolate. Here take all of it so I don't eat it.

Hope you all have a great week!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

12 comments:

  1. VandyJ said...

    Oh, yes it's amazing how the moods can be catching. What's even better is how the person who was grumpy can be confused as to why everyone else is now grumpy.

  2. Sharon's New Life said...

    I love these letters... please keep them coming!

  3. Mandy P said...

    THAT is classic! (The Wal Mart thing) You can't make this stuff up, right? Great post! I wrote one similar a while ago but it was an apology letter to all the stores my kids and I terrorized...I mean ...visited one day. =)

  4. Amethyst Moon said...

    great letters!

  5. glenda09 said...

    The card shopper was too funny!

    Me and Mine in a Small Town

  6. ohiostate92 said...

    Oh, my! Did that Walmart shopper REALLY think they'd fall for the "I promise I'll come back with the money" thing? I mean, seriously. This is Walmart. They practically inventory your grocery sacks when you walk out the door!

  7. Sarah Lynne said...

    Rita I fell on the floor laughing with the Walmart Card one!!! Too funny!!!

    Sarah

  8. Wendi P said...

    Thank you for once again making my Saturday laugh worthy!!!

  9. Tree said...

    LOL Love the Walmart one....someone actually had the b&lls to ask if they could take their groceries home and bring the money back?! WOW!!

  10. Becca said...

    That WalMart story cracked me up! And I am so glad I'm not a basketball fan, otherwise I think the Lakers would be depressing me!

  11. Emmy said...

    Lol! I can't believe she thought she could just take her groceries home. That is too too funny.

  12. bayctygrl said...

    oh man! That first one was good!
    I felt my eyebrow life off my face...lol