My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Happy Easter!

Saturday, April 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Hello Everyone!

I am taking a moment to wish all of you and your loved ones a very Happy Easter. May the Joy of Spring fill your hearts. I am enjoying this weekend with my family. My posting will be resumed on Monday.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

9 comments:

  1. Tracie said...

    Happy Easter to you too. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day tomorrow!

  2. gamommy2two said...

    Happy Easter! Enjoy your time with your family.

  3. Steven Anthony said...

    Happy Easter, have a wonderful day.

  4. Becca said...

    Happy Easter to you! Thanks for all you do in the blogosphere!

  5. ~J said...

    Have a fab Easter Rita!!! Enjoy your fam! XO

  6. janetfaye said...

    Happy Easter!!

  7. Brenda Susan said...

    Happy Easter to you & yours too! Love the sweet Easter graphic!

  8. Veronica Lee said...

    Happy Easter!!

  9. fredamans said...

    Happy Easter!