My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Making Changes - I am so excited.

Monday, April 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Change is Good!

Hello all my readers, followers, subscribers and those that may be just stopping in. I am making some changes behind the scenes of One 2 Try.

I have purchased my own domain! By tomorrow I will be changing over to the domain address. So what does that mean to you? I am hoping it will be pretty seamless. You should not lose any of my feeds. If you have any of my buttons or have my site saved in your favorites you will be redirected to the new address. My new address will be www.one2try.net . Please bookmark the new location. For my subscribers, I believe you will not have any issues. The same with my followers. I would like to ask if you would check your Google Friend followers update from my blog and if you do not see an update, please re-follow. It should be fine though and not an issue. If you have any difficulty please contact me. If there are any bugs I would like to know in case I need to fix something. I appreciate the feedback. Stay tuned for more giveaways to resume after the dot net switch. I have  quite a few lined up for you.

More great news is I will have a new button for everyone to grab after the change.

I am a little nervous about making the switch but the time has come. Thank you for your support, for you my readers, make One 2 Try so special for me. Bear with me while I make this leap into a new era for One 2 Try.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

12 comments:

  1. Mandy P said...

    It's so funny how nervewracking it can be to switch to your own domain, isn't it??? I just did that. I also changed my blog name, the header, and the template...It was a little hairy for me just in deciding on thename, the template, etc, but NOTHING else happened that was stressful (such as losing followers, etc.)I will tell you, though if you use tracking (like Get Clicky or Stat Counter) you will need to change your info with them or it will no longer give you accurate data. Good luck! So excited for you! =)

    ~MandyP

  2. Marie. said...

    I just ended up buying a domain name from blogger itself, I was too scared I'd mess everything up if I didn't do it that way! lol.

  3. Misty said...

    I have been thinking about doing this too! Please let me know how it goes!!!!

  4. Twee Poppets said...

    Congrats on making the switch to your own domain name! I'm sure everything will go very smoothly. :)

  5. ~~Lina~~ said...

    Hope your switch goes smooth! How exciting!!

  6. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    When I did this my followers disappeared for a few days. I love the change though.

  7. Life Is A SandCastle said...

    Yes, please inform us how things go. I was considering this myself:)

  8. Shelby Bukhenik said...

    Good luck and how exciting!

  9. Becca said...

    It seems to be working ok :)

  10. Midday Escapades said...

    Sah-weet, Rita!!! Welcome to your own domain. I agree with Becca, looks like it's going okay so far.

  11. Lydia A. said...

    Is it just me or have all of the comments from the current giveaways dated before 4/5 been deleted?

  12. One 2 Try said...

    Yes the comments have disappeared but not really deleted, they are in limbo from the switch over. It takes time to get them moved over to the new domain. They should start re-appearing in 48 to 72 hours. Nothing is lost. I am monitoring it closely to get everything restored. Thanks for noticing. I just have to be patient with the switch over. As soon as everything is restored then I can draw the winners.