My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take It All Off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update.

Thursday, April 08, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I am continuing my fabulous journey with Nutrisystem. I am in week 6 of the program. My weight loss this week 1/2 pound. My total loss so far 10 and 1/2 pounds! It seems I am in a slow down and really need to boost up the activity. This week has been pretty stressful for me with everything going on. My blog domain switchover created some unforseen issues and I have been losing sleep over it. They are slowly getting resolved. We had an Earthquake and are still experiencing aftershocks. I am a nervous wreck each time a big truck goes by and rattles the house. It was Easter and we had an unexpected visit from my husband's mom. My husbands grandfather is declining in his health which stresses his dad out. We are all pretty close. Needless to say my stress hormones are in full fire mode. I have heard that those stress hormones hang on to weight. It took every ounce of willpower this week to keep from eating an entire box of chocolates.

I managed it pretty well! Following my Nutrisystem seemed to be the only thing I could control this week. I was diligent with sticking to the program. For my "got to have some chocolate moments" - I chose the lunch bars with chocolate and the chocolate desserts for this hectic week. It was hard but I did okay. I still lost a smidge of weight but it is still a loss.

Some of the chocolate goodies from Nutrisystem I had this week are:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar - Lunch
Chocolate Raspberry Bar - Lunch
Fudge Graham Bar - Lunch
Chocolate Cake - Dessert
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding - Dessert



With all the chocolate selections I had no trouble avoiding the gimme more chocolate stress trigger. I am proud of myself. Was I tempted? Of course but I reached out to my Nutrisystem plan and found the satisfaction needed.

I am also doing more walking and exercising this week to help relieve the stress. I have to do something, I ate all my chocolate Nutrisystem foods!

Here's to a peaceful non-stress successful week.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

6 comments:

  1. Darlene said...

    Congratulations on getting through a stressful week (not to mention all the Easter candy) and still show a loss! Here's to a nice calm week!

  2. Julie said...

    Stress is so hard to handle. I hate it when life has to have that in it. You are doing wonderfully. Really you are.
    Take care and have a wonderful and blessed afternoon.

  3. Lisa said...

    Good for you! Just keep on keeping on. Stress is horrible on weight loss, so I hope things calm down. Isn't that funny how we were just talking about your fear of earthquakes a few weeks ago?

    When I first heard the news, I thought of you instantly.

    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

  4. Midday Escapades said...

    Way to you, Rita! You are doing amazing!

  5. lfhpueblo said...

    Hey the Chocolate Peanut Butter Lunch Bars are good, hubby let me have a bite of his when he was on their D system.
    Stress is a bummer. Earthquakes are scary.

  6. Shelby Bukhenik said...

    Yikes, you have a lot going on!! You should DEFINITELY be proud of losing a 1/2 pound with all that stress!!

    Good luck and I hope everything works itself out!