My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take It All Off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Another week finished! Week 7 of my journey is complete. My Nutrisystem week was a success this past week. I lost one whole pound! My total weight loss so far is 11 and 1/2 pounds. I am so excited to see the scale budge this week. It was challenging for a few meals this week as I had attended a luncheon for bloggers, but I did fine. I chose good foods at the luncheon and watched my portion sizes very carefully. The brunch had a lovely salad and fruits so I filled my plate with the good foods. I declined the ice cream dessert offered and felt okay with it. So I was proud of the way I handled my day out with the girls.

Then all bets were off. On another post I am promoting the Bake Me A Wish review/giveaway. OMG all my willpower was gone...poof in an instant, when I got to sample the chocolate deliciousness. Honestly while I was trying it, I had no remorse. So what does that tell me, I need to avoid the extreme chocolate temptations. Knowing that about myself will help me control the cravings and stay on top of my willpower. Chocolate is my middle name and I am pretty sure I have had some sort of chocolate every day for as far back as I can remember. Yes I slipped and it was big time, but I am not beating myself up for it. I am using it as a learning experience for my weight loss goal.

Even with my chocolate weakness moment, I did lose weight and for that I am jumping for joy. I may have to do a lot of jumping to make up for the cake LOL.

Some of my favorite Nutrisystem meals this week were:
Rotini with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce
Beef and Noodles In Teriyaki Sauce
Thick Crust Pizza



I look forward to having my Nutrisystem dinners. My hubby always tells me they look and smell pretty good. He can tell when I am eating something I enjoy. He say I get a chipmunk happy face. I guess I have it a lot while eating the Nutrisystem meals. This week I am determined to get my exercise level increased. I dodged a bullet with the cake but it made me understand something about myself -  I like to eat! I need to exercise more because I like to eat. I heard someone say once if you eat - exercise. I say if you exercise - you can eat!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Deanna said...

    Congrats on your weight loss and perserverance! Dieting is so hard, I am glad that you are able to stick to it. Good luck for the duration!

    ♥ Deanna

  2. Lisa said...

    I just can NOT imagine a day without some type of chocolate. *sigh* And my scale reflects that. I am getting ready to being a journey of my own-not Nutrisystem and I will be blogging about it. I'm still undecided about how transparent I'm willing to be. My weight is a very sore issue!

    Congrats on your ongoing progress~

    Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

  3. Kyrstin said...

    Congrats on your weight loss - you are doing great. I find it is just easier to have a little bit of chocolate when I crave it, instead of trying to resist it, because then I usually end up giving in and overindulging!! Keep up the great work.