My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take It All Off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I am finishing my 8th week of Nutrisystem. I feel I have done pretty well staying motivated to follow the program. I enjoy the foods, the structure and the results. This week I saw a 1 pound weight loss! Woo Hoo! I am officially at a 12 and 1/2 pound loss! I am so thrilled. My clothes are starting to be pretty loose. I am looking forward to a new summer wardrobe this year. Hubby get those credit cards ready!

It was a little tough for me this week only because I am waiting for my delivery to arrive and all that was left for foods were my "if I have to" choices. None of them are bad, they actually taste good but I like the other foods first. I was hitting the brick wall about what I wanted to eat this week. I tried mixing it up a little and eating lunch for dinner, breakfast for lunch and sometimes only a salad for dinner. It was okay and it made me feel I was getting more variety.

When you order your Nutrisystem food plan here is what you will receive:
•Complete 28-Day Meal Planner with Daily Diary
•Wide variety of delicious, perfectly portioned entrées, snacks
and desserts
•Heart-healthy, nutritious program
•Online diaries and trackers to help you follow your plan
•No counting calories, carbs or points—and no meetings to attend

I like the idea that the foods comes direct to your door. My only tip is to place your next months order in plenty of time to receive it. It takes about 8 to 10 days for the order to arrive depending on your location. I look forward to my order coming each month. I purchase my fresh foods weekly to supplement the program with fruits, dairy and lots of vegetables.

Nutrisystem has been wonderful for me. I am thrilled with the good pace for safe weight loss. I am also rather enjoying vegetables more than ever. I think I may be growing long ears, buck teeth, a wiggly nose with a fluffy cottontail and loving every minute of it. Thanks Nutrisystem for being so delicious!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

5 comments:

  1. Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

    It sounds like you are doing a great job! I missed you at the Bloggers Brunch, were you there?

  2. Heather @ Gerber Days said...

    Congrats on the weight loss! Such a great feeling!!!

  3. Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

    Woohoo on the weight loss. I really like the Mae West quote. Hapy Friday Follow and enjoy your weekend.

  4. rose said...

    never have tried your weight loss program. sounds like you and it are a match. cong. on your weight loss.

  5. Becca said...

    Your weight loss is so inspiring...I need to do something to jump start mine!