My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, April 29, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Boy was I hungry this week. I have no idea why, but as soon as I would finish a meal I was wanting more. The weird part is I was craving salt too. Something sparked up my appetite and it was a struggle to stay focused on the Nutrisystem plan. I did manage very well somehow and I lost ...(drumroll please) 1.2 pounds this week! I am at a total loss of nearly 14 pounds. 13.7 to be exact with the Nutrisystem program.

So how did I manage with my appetite going through the roof this week. Veggies. Lots of Veggies. I browsed my meal planner to find all the unlimited veggies allowed on the program and ate those to fill me up. Veggies are a must on the Nutrisystem plan. They give you nutrients, fiber and fill you up. There are many you can have in unlimited amounts. Good veggies too. Asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, celery, cucumbers and more than 20 others. Cucumbers were my go to veggie this week. Luckily they were on sale at my local markets and they were so sweet this time of year. I heard that celery is actually a negative calorie food because it takes more calories in energy to eat it than it has. (could be a myth but hey its unlimited so I ate lots of it). One veggie that surprises me is carrots. Your serving size is only 1 cup. Must be the sugar content or something.
Thank goodness for veggies.

A few of the Nutrisystem foods I had this week were:
Thick Crust Pizza
Mac & Cheese
Bean & Ham Soup
Pancakes
Rotini with Meatballs - my favorite
Cheese Ravioli

Can't forget dessert!
Chocolate Almond Cookie
Strawberry Bar

I have been so pleased with the foods and the results of Nutrisystem. Almost 14 pounds with just determination and good foods. Take the Free Body Assessment on Nutrisystem to see how it could work for you.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

Domain Sale! $7.49 .com at GoDaddy

2 comments:

  1. rose said...

    Although it was a struggle you did it and stll lost weight. It's a hard battle.

  2. Hil'Lesha said...

    Congrats! How long have you been using this system? I just started using Slim Fast last week, but I might look into doing different programs.