My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Cherry Cheesecake Day!

Friday, April 23, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Today features two of my favorite indulgent foods. Cheesecake and Cherries. I can't wait for the summer cherries to become available. Cheesecake is one dessert my hubby will actually eat. He is not much of a sweet eater but loves anything cheesecake.

I found some very delectable recipes for the day!

From On My Plate - here is a recipe for Brownie Cherry Cheesecake. Hold on... adding another of my faves of Chocolate brownies to the cherry cheesecake. This is going on my One 2 Try recipe list!

Life's Ambrosia features Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Bites that look so incredibly scrumptious. Bitesize goodness.

At Omnomicon - here is a recipe for individual Cherry topped Baby Cheesecakes. Perfect for dinner guests.

Of course cdkitchen has a lovely list of 18 different Cherry cheesecake recipes for every taste.

Yum! Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

5 comments:

  1. ..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

    how sinful do those look! just divine. thanks for sharing!

  2. Wendy said...

    How appropriate, since I made my Petite Cheesecakes for a ladies' luncheon today! I posted the recipe last week in my Food Friday series. I topped them today with cherry and raspberry pie filling and gave the guests a choice--they surprised me! Most chose the raspberry topping. I am looking forward to our own raspberries again this summer. Thanks for sharing--Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites!
    Blessings,
    Wendy
    Faith's Firm Foundation
    www.faithfultojesus.blogspot.com

  3. Denise said...

    Following you! Thank you for Friday Follow!

  4. Debbie said...

    My husband is the same about cheesecake - he doesn't have much of a sweet tooth - but he LOVES cheesecake. I should really make them more often!

  5. rose said...

    love all types of cheesecakes. my mother who is no loger of this earth, made THE BEST!