My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Chocolate Covered Cashew Day!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 Posted by Rita A

In case you were wondering, today is National Chocolate Covered Cashew Day! I am leaving this day to the professionals. Visit your favorite chocolate store and be sure to pick some up today. The Planters Chocolate Lovers Cashews are really tasty too. Look for those on your grocer's shelves.

I did find a recipe at Blisstree for Chocolate Cashew Truffle Bars. Mmm those sound Heavenly.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

7 comments:

  1. Sheryl said...

    Love chocolate covered cashews!!!

  2. Kel said...

    I have never heard of these, but cashews are my favorite nut and chocolate is my favorite sweet, so they must be good together!

  3. Jennifer @ Giveaways and More! said...

    Very cool! Unfortunately my DH is allegic to cashews so I don't eat them either just for moral support. I stick to chocolate covered peanuts, macadamia nuts, almonds, etc. :-)

  4. Cougar Tales said...

    oooh...would you know I have never tried chocolate covered cashews? They sounds De-Lish!

  5. rose said...

    love nuts and chocolate, sounds like a good combination.

  6. The Orange Crush Kitchen said...

    MMMMMMMMMM Nummy Nummy! Let's celebrate!

  7. Xmas Dolly said...

    Mmmmm I've never heard of that, but what a great combination.