My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Eggs Benedict Day!

Friday, April 16, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Eggs Benedict is a dish that consists of a half of an English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce. I have had some really good Eggs Benedict at restaurants but I have never tried to make them at home. I found a few recipes for the adventurous.

At Kitchen Bouquet - here is a recipe for Benedict Eggs in Pastry.

From All That Splatters - Try Eggs Benedict with King Crab! Wow I bet those are really deliciously rich.

On La Fuji Mama - An interesting recipe for Quail Eggs Benedict Pagodas made with rice and shitake mushrooms.

For even more delectable Eggs Benedict recipes, take a look at the selection at foodgawker. Yum!

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Susan M. Heim said...

    Eggs Benedict is my all-time favorite breakfast. I always order it when we go out for breakfast, and my husband makes it for me for Mother's Day. Delicious!

  2. My Mercurial Nature said...

    I loooooove eggs benedict! Even better topped with asparagus. Super yum!