My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Oatmeal Cookie Day!

Friday, April 30, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I love a good oatmeal cookie. Whether it has raisins or chocolate chips, or if just a plain oatmeal cookie enjoy one today. It is National Oatmeal Cookie Day!

There are thousands if not millions of Oatmeal Cookie recipes. I bet you have a family favorite. Here are a few out of the norm Oatmeal Cookie recipes.

A Big Mouthful: Adventures in Food - Cranberry and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.

Cate's World Kitchen - Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Gourmeted dot com - Blueberry-Pecan Oatmeal Cookies

Local Lemons - Oatmeal Maple Cookies with Cranberry Marshmallow Creme

Epicurious - Ancho Chili Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Epicurious - Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with A Kick

I found this recipe in one of my older cookbooks Pillbury's Best Butter Cookie Cookbook - Circa 1958

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. La Mere Joie said...

    Wow! And I didn't even know! I posted my recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies at http://kitchenconundrum.com on the right day! I love oatmeal cookies. Stop over and try my recipe. I think you'll like them too!