My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Mmmmm I knew today was a tasty day! It is National Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day! I can taste the pineapple goodness now. Of course I had to find recipes for the occasion. I think I even have everything in the house to make one today.

From Sweet & Saucy here is a neat recipe for Pineapple Upside Down CupCakes. They look so cute too.

At The Hungry Housewife - She is featuring a Pineapple Upside Down Cake made simpler with a cake mix. I can do that!

For a more from scratch cake recipe - The parsley thief has incredible step by step photos included with her recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake and she includes a vanilla sauce on hers. Yum!

My list would not be complete without cdkitchen. Here is a list of more than twenty different Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipes. Awesome.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

6 comments:

  1. Shell said...

    Oooh, that's my husband's favorite! Might have to go get some!

  2. About Me... said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. afineday said...

    What a yummy National Day! I love Pineapple Upside Down Cake! :)

  4. Miss Liz said...

    Yum, now i'm hungry for some pineapple upside down cake!

  5. somewondersoflife said...

    love this cake.i could eat the whole thing.

  6. TamsJewelry said...

    I love pineapple yummmmmmmy...