My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Shrimp Scampi Day!

Thursday, April 29, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Today is National Shrimp Scampi Day!
My mom makes the best shrimp scampi. I have had it at restaurants and I always prefer my moms style. She makes it so simple with butter, olive oil and chopped garlic and a few other specila touches. Served over pasta and mmmm what a meal. I have not had this in quite some time. I am sure mom would make some if I asked. Mom?

Most of the recipes I was searching for were pretty similar in style. The best resource I found was cdkitchen. She has listed 25 different Shrimp Scampi recipes for various tastes.

Enjoy your day,


Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Frances said...

    Mmmmm...I love Shrimp Scampi!

  2. Semi-Slacker Mom said...

    One word...yum!

  3. rose said...

    Love shrimp, but husband won't eat it. Ihave to go out to eat to get this.