My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

What a lovely afternoon at the LA Bloggers Brunch!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Yesterday was the LA Bloggers Brunch in Manhattan Beach. I was so excited to attend! The brunch was hosted by Childs Play Communications and Team Mom. The weather was absolutely gorgeous down by the ocean. We were served a tasty brunch at the boutique hotel Shade in the courtyard.

The best part for me - I was able to meet fellow bloggers in person. It is so nice to meet all the friendly faces behind the blogs. Valerie at Sweeps4bloggers is so much fun to talk with. Jennifer at Eighty MPH Mom is as warm and sweet as portrayed on her blog. Kari from A Giveaway Addicted Mommy made me laugh all afternoon. Amanda from Mommy Mandy is an absolute joy to chat with. I felt so welcomed into the "group" we created. I hope we get together again.


The Bloggers Brunch was a great way to meet several incredible sponsors. I enjoyed talking with each representative and finding out about new, exciting products.

An added bonus for the day - there was a farmers market happening right next to the hotel. All us girls shared a wonderful stroll through the market in the beautiful sunshine by the beach.

It was over so quick, but those brief few hours meant a lot to me, to share an afternoon with such new found, wonderful friends.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

11 comments:

  1. Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

    Awww thank you for your kind words! I loved our little "group" too - it really was like hanging out with old friends. I enjoyed it SO much! Hopefully we can all get together again at another even (soon!).

  2. valerie2350 said...

    Fabulous day!!!! So nice to meet you all face to face!

  3. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

    Looks like you had such a fun time! It's nice meeting other bloggers in "real life"!

  4. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

    I have heard so much about the brunch, it sounds like you all had a wonderful time!
    I wish there were more opportunities like this for me, but alas, LA is far from my Canadian home!!
    Maybe one day...

    Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    Tammi

  5. Annie said...

    how fun!!

  6. Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

    That was such a sweet post and I so appreciate you not sharing my more embarrassing hi-jinks.
    It was great to meet you and hope that we will have opportunities to meet up again in the future. Certainly a longer period of time would be better - the day did just speed by!

  7. Kristin said...

    how fun!

  8. MommyLovesStilettos said...

    Sounds like so much fun! Wish we had something like that in our area!

  9. Shelby Bukhenik said...

    How nice to meet some blogger friends!! Sometimes I forget everyone has their own lives outside of what they blog about and getting to meet someone in person puts that into perspective! Sounds cool!

  10. Leslie M. said...

    I'm so glad you had fun!!! It looks like a total blast!!! You ladies are beautiful!!
    XOXOX
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies

  11. Amanda said...

    so much fun! It was great meeting u