My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Review

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 Posted by Rita A


One can not live by coffee alone. I occasionally have a nice tranquil cup of tea. I am currently sampling a wonderful assortment of teas from Zhena's Gypsy Tea.

A little history about Zhena's Gypsy Tea:
Welcome to the wondrous world of Zhena's Gypsy Tea. We offer exquisite teas and herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes. Combining the ancient tea blending principles that began with the earliest monks and herbalists with the latest health research, Zhena's Gypsy Tea produces hand-crafted, premium quality, all natural and organic healthy infusions to please the palate and delight the senses. We take pride in selling only teas that are 100% organic and 100% Fair Trade certified.

It means a lot for a company to be Fair Trade Certified. Zhena's Gypsy Tea is dedicated to providing equitable and sustainable trading partnerships that create opportunities to alleviate poverty. That is the core of Fair Trade practices. It speaks volumes of a companies actions for its people.

The teas are incredible. The scent alone of the delicate exquisite flavors will tickle your senses. Whichever form of tea you like to enjoy, it can be found at Gypsy Tea. Tea sachets, Luxe leaves, Loose leaf, and rare teas are the offerings. Within each category of tea, you will find lovely tea types and flavors. I am in awe of the assortment I was sent to enjoy, courtesy of Zhena's Gypsy Tea. Pink Tea for Women's Health is a SUPERBERRY TEA specially blended for women's health and vitality. I love the taste of the wholeberry Pink Tea, cranberries, blueberries and strawberries paired with a light Sencha green tea. I found it very refreshing and delicate in taste. The fruitiness is lovely. Another of the green tea line I am very excited about - Biodynamic® green tea. This is a pure tea experience, taking tea to a more dynamic level. This tea meets an extremely rigid guideline to become this fabulous tea. I love the flavor variety, blueberry vanilla, black forestberry, and caramelized pear are just a few of the Biodynamic® teas. My sip of the caramelized pear was so delightful. It was smooth. rich in caramel flavor with the lightness of the pear flavor coming through. I could sip this tea anytime it was so enticing. For a taste with more zing, I sampled the mango ginger flavor. I like anything mango so adding the zing of ginger is a real pick me up. This tea seemed to give me a lot of energy.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea has a fabulous assortment of teas for every different taste. Black teas, oolong, darjeeling, green and herbal teas. Any tea drinker should enjoy teas from Zhena's Gypsy Tea. They offer free shipping on orders over $75.00.

You can connect with Zhena' Gypsy Tea by signing up for the newsletter or becoming a Fan on Facebook.

Take a moment to relax today and enjoy a nice cup of Tea. Zhena's Gypsy Tea that is.

Many thanks to Zhena's Gypsy Tea for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

6 comments:

  1. Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

    I agree... coffee is great, but I find tea to be soothing! This one sounds delicious!

  2. Kel said...

    I always love trying new teas! Thanks for the review.

  3. Life Is A SandCastle said...

    Glad to see you at .net
    I like to drink hot tea and cold tea:)

  4. Leslie M. said...

    HI Rita,
    I am posting a comment
    Love you!
    XOXO
    Leslie

  5. Peggy said...

    I enjoy a good cup of tea, and found this really informative! Thank you:)

  6. CherryBlossomMJ said...

    I'm a tea drinker myself.

    I'm following from MBC GFC. I have a new address that I just mentioned over there, http://www.creativemadnessmama.com so please follow there. Thanks! I hope to get to know you soon. *grin*