My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Baghaus - Affordable Handbags for Every Woman - Review & Contest

Monday, May 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Lately I have been obsessed with purses. I have never really been in the past and I have always had only one bag until it wears out then I get a new one. All of a sudden I can't have enough purses. Everywhere I look I see another cute one. I have been switching them up and using different ones.

Finding affordable trendy handbags became much easier when I came across Baghaus. The assortment of handbags is nothing short of amazing. The styles are up to date. The prices are very affordable for excellent quality purses in all the latest designs.

Baghaus was so kind to let me browse the selection for a favorite to review. I was like a kid in the candy store trying to choose handbags to narrow my list.

I have found these styles with one being my absolute favorite:

Nila Anthony Turlington Bag

Vieta Edita Bag

Vieta Elsa Convertible Bag

Urban Expressions Constance Tote (this is my favorite)

I chose the Urban Expressions Constance Tote in black. I love it. It has zippers and snaps accents and it looks so cool. I was drawn to this bag because it reminds me of Elvis. It looks to me like the 68 Special Elvis with the leather and zippers. What I love about the Urban Expressions Constance Tote besides the ultra zippy styling, is the size of it. This is not a small bag at all. It is a pretty good tote size and it carries everything and more. Hubby is always asking me to carry something for him so with this Constance Tote, I have plenty of room. It has four pockets on the outside and the three on the inside. My cell phone, my keys, my accessories all have their own space. I love being organized. I like the snazzy looks of the gold tone of the zippers and snaps. The bag is high quality synthetic leather so it is Certified Vegan! It comes in two colors, black and cognac. The best part about this trendy handbag is the price. Only $69.00! Plus you get free shipping on orders over $50.00. Awesome savings on all sorts of handbags with free shipping? Baghaus is a must for trendy handbags for every woman. Place your orders direct at Baghaus. Where will my bag take me today?

You can win at Baghaus!
Baghaus has a weekly giveaway you can enter! It is a Handbag Makeover Giveaway. Simply fill out the form on the Baghaus website to enter. You can even get extra entries by becoming a friend on Facebook and following baghaus on twitter. A new winner each week. Take a chance.

Many thanks to Baghaus for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) said...

    I lOVE LOVE that bag you show- and I could so use to stop sepending so much $$- really, you should stop over and read today ... you might fall over ;-)