My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

It's Just Not Right....

Saturday, May 15, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I had one of the most stressful weeks ever. This week was beyond Dear So and So. This one calls for It's Just Not Right...

Before each listing add the It's Just Not Right...

...when you adopt a new puppy to give it a loving home and it turns out to be very sick 2 days after you have him.

...when you have unexpected high Vet bills to take care of your new sick puppy.

...that I am not getting on a plane to Hawaii next week. I need a vacation!

...that we are still paying high prices for gas.

...that we are still not driving Jetson's space cars. I have been waiting for mine.

...that the President has a comedy routine when the economy is no laughing matter.

...when opinions are formed on he said, she said, without all the facts.

...when your happy little bubble gets burst.

...when a sponsor forgets professionalism, neglecting to send prizes as promised.

...that the US is still fighting on foreign soil.

...when stress blows your diet.

...that chocolate eases the stress. I ate a lot of chocolate this week!

...that I have not won the big lottery.

...that I see more gray hairs this week.

...that there is no sunshine yet this morning.

...that I want Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

16 comments:

  1. natalee said...

    I love this post..i wish I was going to Hawaii too....

  2. Brittney said...

    that does sound like a stressful week, hope next week is better and that your new puppy is ok

  3. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    I love this post too. I am sorry about your sick pet. That is tough on a family.

  4. Debbie said...

    I ate a whole lot of chocolate today. Great list.

  5. Henrietta said...

    SO many true "Just not rights"! I hope this week is much better for you!

  6. Laurie said...

    I'm so sorry your week has been so "not right!" Here's to hoping next week is much lighter and lovelier and you're back to just "so and so!" Thanks for your blog and all you do!

  7. Merrie L. said...

    Awww... sorry Rita! You don't deserve such a stressful week! Hope the puppy gets better and you win the BIG lottery so you can buy the jet and get to go to Hawaii whenever you want! Oh, BTW, if you need anyone to help with baggage--just let me know! :)

  8. Laura PARING DOWN said...

    Rita,

    Here's to a MUCH better week to come.

    :) Laura

  9. Shellie said...

    I'm a vet etch and alot of our clients have purchased pet insurance. It really helps with the vet bills. Also check into seeing if the breeder you purchased your puppy from will foot some of the bill.
    Hope things go better for you.:)

  10. Midday Escapades said...

    Amen! It's just not right and I am also glad for this weekend. Hope you're having a relaxing time, my friend.

    Lynn

  11. bayctygrl said...

    oh no! I am sorry about your puppy :(

    I so agree with the rest of your list. Especially the one about the Pres.

  12. Frugal Science Gal said...

    I have a Blog Award for you over on my Blog!! Come by and check it out!

    http://frugalsciencegal.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-blog-award.html

  13. rose said...

    A FUN POST. maybe next year you will go to Hawaii.

  14. Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

    Can I add that I just ate a Ding dong and a chocolate cookie and it's so not fair that it didn't last longer than it lasted?

    I'm with you!!

  15. Mames3 said...

    Hope your pup is better soon! And, just remember dark chocolate is good for you........... Wishing for you an unstressed week!

  16. lfhpueblo said...

    Poor Girl. I bought three boxes of Chocolate Cheerios when I went grocery shopping. Too bad you don't live in the same state, on the same block as me, if you did I'd give you a box to help you take a little of that stress away.
    It is a major drag about the dog being sick though.