My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

New Puppy equals no sleep!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I apologize readers for the slow posting these past few days. A new puppy means no sleep! I am having a ball but I am so exhausted. We have added a new furry friend to the family. A cute little 4 month old, male, chihuahua/dachshund mix. He has a beautiful jet black coat with a white marking on his chest. We named him Fonzie! He is cool, laid back and nothing really upsets him. He is a tough little guy too and can take care of himself. He is a Fonzie all right. You can read the full story over on my other blog - Bonz 2 Chew. Now if I can just get him to sleep peacefully through the night!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

19 comments:

  1. ~*Katie*~ said...

    Oh, my!! What a cute little thing!! I wanna squeeze him!! :)

  2. Meeko Fabulous said...

    Oh dear . . . Good luck! The first month with Blanche was Hell! And then when we added Ta'Killa to the mix a month later . . . It was a whole `nother month of Hell! LoL

  3. Rona's Home Page said...

    Finally some free time to do some blog visiting.
    What a cute puppy.

  4. Letherton said...

    awwww how cute :)

  5. bayctygrl said...

    oh boy I remember the good ol puppy days. Just like having an infant

    He is so cute!

  6. rose said...

    It's like having a baby in the house. GOOD LUCK.

  7. Turning the Clock Back said...

    Adorable! We were in the same spot 9 months ago but she is finally starting to behave herself and not chew my walls!

  8. Laura PARING DOWN said...

    What a sweet baby. I remember the crying well. Have fun!

    :) Laura

  9. Jackie said...

    OMG...Fonzi is adorable! Enjoy him. He will eventually sleep through the night.

  10. Xmas Dolly said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Xmas Dolly said...

    Oh boy, I'm bad! I should read first before I type. I thought it was a lab & I called it a girl. ~hehe~ let's start this again! Oh, how cute! I want one! (Okay that's safe). Please send him to my house once he's trained! lol

  12. Courtney said...

    Cute puppy! Looks just like my dog did when she was a puppy!

  13. Eclipsed said...

    I read the title of this post and promptly decided that I will never get a puppy ;)

  14. afineday said...

    AYYYYEEE! It's Fonzi! He's adorable! I hope he settles in soon so you can get some sleep.

  15. Kim said...

    Fonzie is just adorable! He'll sleep through the night soon enough. Just hang in there. :)

  16. Angelica said...

    Cutie!!!! Good luck, it will happen, he will get it!

  17. Lady Hill said...

    he is too cute for words!!
    I hope you can get some sleep soon.
    fromlazytolady.blogspot.com

  18. fredamans said...

    Congrats on the new addition to the family! My new baby (Shih tzu) was born April 14, and gets to come home in June.

    I look forward to the sleepless nights. :-)

  19. Jenn said...

    Oh so cute! We got our new Chihuahua when she was about a month and a half. She is now almost 4 months old. It took me about a month to get her to sleep thru the night (I use a baby playpen as a crate :)) and now if I could just get her to stop chewing on me we would be golden!!