My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

NuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen Protector Film - Review

Thursday, May 06, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Spending as much time as I do at the computer, I need something that cuts the glare. I am always worried about fingerprints on my screen too. It is a big pet peeve of mine when someone touches my screen. My desktop monitor is an anti-glare screen but for my laptop I needed something. A great screen protector I have found is theNuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen Protector Film. It reduces the glare and makes it easy to read the screen either indoors or outdoors. NuShield makes protective films in many sizes for the technical gadgets you have in your home. LCD Camera screens, car navigation systems, game system screens, laptops, and of course cell phones plus much more. Do you own a PDA cell phone? Then you are constantly touching the screen. Maybe you have a Navigation system in the car or a portable one and are entering information quite frequently. Again touching the screen. Then you need a NuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen Protector Film.

The benefits of NuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen:
Allows Daylight viewing of screen
Installs easily and is long lasting
Tough durable film for protection of scratches
Super Thin
Anti-reflective film hides fingerprints
Filters out 99% of UVB light

I was able to try the NuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen Protector Film for myself on my laptop computer. They had the size I needed for my HP model. When you are installing the film to the device, it is very important to have a clean screen or little dirt spots will get trapped and create a bubble. I followed the provided instructions for the best results, and.... bummer dirt spot bubble. It took me a few tries to get it installed without the bubbles but once I did, the glare was gone. It was very easy to see the screen. I took it outside and it was just as visible. Now my laptop is truly portable in all types of lighting. It is so much easier to see the screen.

NuShield DayVue™ Antireflective Screen Protector Film for my computer is priced at $25.50. You can purchase NuShield™ Film in clear for screen protection for AG for indoor antiglare protection for the small price of $15.00. The prices will vary for the type of electronic device you need the screen for and the type of film you would like. NuShield offers the film for most applications. Here is a discount code for 10% off your online orders - use code KPR%10  Order directly from NuShield and your eyes will thank you.

Many thanks to NuShield for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: