My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Random Recipes - See's Candies

Monday, May 24, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I love See's Candies. They are a favorite here in California. My chocolate piece I will always choose first is the Scotchmallow®. See's caramel layered with a See's Honey Marshmallow then covered in dark chocolate. Mmmmm. So delicious.

Imagine my surprise when I spotted a recipe using the Scotchmallow®. From See's, they have made recipes using some of their best selling candies.

See's Scotchmallow® Rolls - are made with the candies and refrigerated cresent rolls. Honestly I would never have enough Scotchmallows left over to make these scrumptious looking rolls but the do look tasty.

For more decadent recipes browse the selection at See's. My mouth is watering looking at the fabulous photos.

I have decided I must stop at See's today.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Tart said...

    I'm with you; the recipe sounds delicious but the only thing I can imagine doing with a Scotchmallow is devouring it as quickly as possible! I believe I have actually used the phrase "Step away from my Scotchmallow" before!

    I would love to find a copycat recipe of Sees Butterscotch Squares! I live in Texas so we only get Sees Candy on vacation and when they set up a mall kiosk around the holidays. I need a fix!

  2. Angela @ Nine More Months said...

    Oh my gosh. Sees Candies in recipes? This is going to be very dangerous.

  3. Debbie said...

    Wow. Who comes up with these great recipes?