My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Random Recipes - Snickers Salad

Friday, May 07, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Today's random recipe is one of my favorites. It is a salad recipe I found on Allrecipes dot com nearly 10 years ago. I have made it many times over the years.

Snickers Salad

1  (5oz) box Instant Coconut or Vanilla pudding mix
1  cup milk
1  (8oz) Coolwhip
5  granny smith apples
4  regular size (2 oz) Snicker Candy Bars - sliced
1 and 1/2 cups green or red seedless grapes

1. Prepare the pudding using the 1 cup of milk, blend together with Coolwhip.

2. Add apples, snickers and grapes. Mix together and refrigerate until well chilled.

This salad does not keep too long. It is best eaten on the day it is made. It is delicious.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

11 comments:

  1. Lisa said...

    YUM! This sounds delicious!
    Happy Friday Follow, thanks!

  2. Laura PARING DOWN said...

    WOW! What salad wouldn't be awesome with Snickers in it. What a cool recipe.

    Thanks, and Happy Friday!
    Laura

  3. Little Bishops said...

    Oh my gosh I wish I could eat this!!! Sounds SOO good. I guess my kids could enjoy it but then I'd be tempted to eat it all.

  4. Letherton said...

    I make this all the time...everybody loves it :)

  5. Shell said...

    That sounds so good!

  6. Everyday Goddess said...

    Can I make without the apples and grapes? Why add nutrition?!

  7. sharonjo said...

    Ooh, I've never made this with Coconut pudding. Bet that would be wonderful! One of my favorite, easy recipes--and one everyone loves!

  8. rose said...

    Sounds too good to eat. Oh! well, I'll eat the whole thing.

  9. Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

    That sounds delicious. I've never heard of it before.

  10. susitravl said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. susitravl said...

    I have made this many times, using Milky Way Bars instead of Snickers and my son loves it!

    Have probably made it 50 times in the past 10 years since I found the recipe. I have also made it with sugar free pudding and lowfat Coolwhip to cut down on the calories and no one has known the difference.

    It is soooo good!