My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Random Recipes

Monday, May 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Today's random recipe comes from Choice Recipes: From the Makers of Crown Mills Flour prepared by Mrs. L.A. Humphreys. This 16 page booklet appears to have come from the 1920's or 1930's.

I liked this Corn Relish recipe because of the amount of corn it takes. It is a canning recipe but I thought it would be good scaled down for a nice fresh condiment.


Looking for a recipe? Let me know. I would love to help you search for it.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. sharonjo said...

    Showing my ignorance here--I had to google "green corn!" I've never heard that term before. (young, tender ears of sweet corn)