My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, May 06, 2010 Posted by Rita A

It is Thursday and that means I am updating my weight loss efforts with Nutrisystem. I am excited to say I lost another pound this week. I am now at 14.7 pounds lost! Woo Hoo! This was not a week without a little stress. We got a new puppy and needless to say I was not getting much sleep. The trouble with not enough sleep is you tend to grab for the high carbohydrate foods to keep going. Instead of reaching for the empty calorie goodies, I tried to have more protein when it fit into my daily meal plan. It really seemed to help.

Speaking of help, this week I thought I would explain some of the features you have online with Nutrisystem when you are part of the plan. You have access to a full range of information to help you stay on your path towards health. You can track your progress with weigh-ins. Keep track of your exercising and your meals with daily log ins. Your plan is detailed for you for placing your order, seeing your order history, managing your account and contacts for customer service.

One of the nicest features is the Community section. Here you can customize your own page for communicating with fellow Nutrisystem members. You can add friends, get messages from your Nutrisystem friends and join the discussion boards. The community is a great place to find out information or ideas from other members. You can join the discussions or just say hi and introduce yourself. Needing a little more support? Members are always willing to chat to provide that needed boost of willpower. You can even connect with Nutrisystem weight loss counselors. Nutrisystem wants you to succeed and gives you plenty of online tools to help you with your journey.

A real motivation tool is reading the success stories. People like you and me with amazing weight loss stories to inspire others. Folks have lost a few pounds or a lot of pounds with every level inbetween. Reading their stories makes the plan and the results real. I hope to one day be a success story of my own.

If that is not incentive enough, Nutrisystem has a fun way to keep motivated. Nutribears. Nutribears are adorable little bears that you are eligible for at certain milestones on your weight loss journey. They come in lots of colors and even a special golden Goal Bear when you reach your goal.

Nutrisystem is there for you. Other members are there for you too. Everything you need to succeed is just a click away.

Considering Nutrisystem for yourself? Now is a great time to get started with just a few months to go before summer swumsuit season. For more information visit Nutrisystem to find the perfect plan for you. If you choose the Auto-Delivery Plan option they are having the best prices since 2004. It is the Roll Back Sales Event. Take advantage today.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

7 comments:

  1. Linda@Coastal Charm said...

    This is so GREAT...I'm happy for you and hope you reach your goal! I'm doing WW and it's working really good for me...I feel sooooo much better:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

  2. Denise said...

    Stopping by from Friday Follow!
    Stop by and enter my giveaway :)
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

  3. Midday Escapades said...

    Wow, I am so proud of your continued dedication, Rita. You are right about lack of sleep, for sure. The community sounds great for weight loss too.

  4. Kel said...

    Congrats! I so wish I could stick to my diet! It is always a yo yo for me.

  5. Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

    Wow, great work!!!! Keep it up=0)

    Happy FF!!! I'm a new follower and I'd love if you followed me too. cieloazuljewelry.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Carol

  6. rose said...

    Keep doing well on your weight loss. I need to be doing that.

  7. Amanda said...

    Hey Rita! I just startedNutrisystem! I am so excited, and cna see myself getting addicted to the forums already. I need the support and motivation! I am getting my first blog psot ready and I can't wait!!

    oh and add me as a friend. I am Mandy83