My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, May 13, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards. Good grief did I like this motto during this past week. With all the stress of my sick puppy, Mother's day brunch and much more I was reaching for any serotonin booster I could find. I am pretty sure I even had a big juicy hamburger one time. It was the chocolate and sweets I kept nibbling on. I tried to be very good with just a small portion and never did go overboard. Although I could have easily eaten an entire ice cream sundae with the big juicy hamburger.

My results for Nutrisystem this week are really not a surprise. Nothing lost, nothing gained. A big fat zero. I am perfectly fine with that result this week. I was dreading getting on the scale and am grateful I did not see a gain. I stayed exactly the same as last week. Total loss so far 14.7 pounds!

For the most part during the week I did manage on my Nutrisystem program rather closely. It was the occasional sweet attack that got me. Hey I am human. My stress level was so high I could not even think straight. When that happens I get chocolate blindness. If it is within reach I will grab it.

Now that things are calming down a bit, I have been monitoring very closely my meal planner and making sure everything is accounted for. I am back on track. Nutrisystem support could have also helped me. I should have turned to the online forums and the counselors which are available. I should have not eaten all the chocolate. I should have listened to my inner self and not the anxiety self when reaching for those carbs. Shoulda coulda woulda is an easy afterthought. It is in the trigger moment that I need the help. Call a friend or take a walk probably would have done me good during this time. Next time I will handle it much better.

Considering Nutrisystem? Get started now for summer fashions. It is easy to join and with many levels of programs available you can find the one that is perfect for you. Take advantage of the support with Nutrisystem to help you reach your weightloss goals. I am so glad to be on the Nutrisystem program. For me it is working at a good healthy pace.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: