My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Final Update

Thursday, May 20, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Well I did it! I completed my 12 week program of Nutrisystem. So how did I do? 16 and 1/2 pounds total loss! I am so excited! I lost weight at a very safe pace without any hunger. It has given me the motivation to continue towards my healthy weight goal.

What did I love about Nutrisystem:
The easy color coded meals
The menu planner guide
I enjoyed the foods
I never felt hunger
It was well balanced
I got to have chocolate
It was easy to stick to
It worked for me!

I have learned portion control, balanced meals and to crave vegetables. I know what my food triggers are and how to keep in control. I know I can carry forward the ideas of the Nutrisystem program. I am considering continuing the program to help me get to my goal. We will see. I want to express my deepest gratitude to Nutrisystem for allowing me to be a part of the program. As an average woman wanting to lose weight for health reasons, I hope my journey has inspired even one person. Nutrisystem may work for you, it worked for me. Thank you readers for sharing these weekly triumphs with me.

**Update** Nutrisystem contacted me today and have offered me a continuation of the program. I am so excited to see my journey reach closer to my goals. Watch for my weekly updates. Thank you Nutrisystem!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. rose said...

    YOU DID GOOD! Have a good day

  2. Steph said...

    That is AWESOME!!! Great job!!! :)

  3. Barbie said...

    Wonderful!