My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Friday, May 28, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I know - I am a day late. My Nutrisystem update is usually posted on Thursdays. Actually our family motto has always been "A day late and a dollar short".

I am sharing some very good news from the wonderful people at Nutrisystem. I have made such a positive impressionable journey in my 12 weeks on the program, that Nutrisystem has generously asked me to extend for 12 more weeks. I am so grateful for the support towards my health goals. I had sad tears in my eyes when the plan was ending. Now I have tears of happy joy for continuing my journey.

This week was pretty much on my own. I have been waiting for my newest Nutrisystem food delivery. I did have a few meals left in my stash. I did not have enough for a full week so I tried my very best to have nutritious foods in place of Nutrisystem meals. I managed pretty well with lots of veggies, salads and fruits. Tuna and lots of cottage cheese were my friends this week. I am so glad my order has arrived just in the nick of time. Today begins the first day of my 13th week.

Because I was "off" my Nutrisystem so to speak this week, I was a little afraid of getting on the scale this morning. I know I tried my best this week with eating but I also know I could have done a lot better. Okay the scale says..... no difference than last week. I am holding at 16.5 pounds lost in the first 12 weeks. I am thrilled with not seeing a gain this week. I was not so sure that my attempt at non-Nutrisystem eating would have showed up as a gain. I am proud of myself. I did okay. I did not lose anything but I did keep it off. That makes me feel good to know I can maintain on my own. I am learning about better food choices which is something I never have been able to grasp before.

This week I will be concentrating on getting more activity. I want to really push myself for the next 12 weeks to get close the my ultimate weight loss goal. With the help of Nutrisystem I know I am eating better, and taking care of myself. After all, it is time to take control, for now and for life.

Consider Nutrisystem for your healthy weight loss journey. It is working for me. If you need support or have any questions, the staff at Nutrisystem will be glad to help you. I would be happy to answer any questions about my journey too. Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Wendi P said...

    Keep it up Rita. Losing weight is a difficult process but well worth the healthier lifestyle that it helps you achieve!