My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Sunday, May 09, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Besides today being Mother's Day, it is also National Butterscotch Brownie Day! For all you chocolate lovers out there, I have read that a true butterscotch brownie contains no chocolate. How sad. I prefer the chocolate kind. Here are a few decadent recipes in honor of this tasty day.

Baked Alaska - Butterscotch Coconut Brownies. These are not with chocolate but they sound so delicious.

Life's Ambrosia - Layered S'more Brownies using graham crackers, marshmallows and butterscotch chips sandwiched in the middle of the brownie batter. Yum.

Une Gamine dans la Cuisine - Dark Chocolate Turtle Scotch Brownies made with a rich Butterscotch topping.

Dying for Chocolate - Butter "Scotch" Brownies. Not wanting to leave out the chocolate, this recipe calls for real Scotch! Not for the kiddies.

cdkitchen - Here you will find 13 scrumptious butterscotch brownie recipes.

Someone once asked me why I like to feature recipes from all over the web. I have a few reasons:
I like researching and finding recipes - everything sounds so tasty.
Reading recipes is calorie free!
You just might find One 2 Try and have to make it.
You get to see other blogs you may like to follow or subscribe to.
I am an internet junkie.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

4 comments:

  1. natalee said...

    yum!! the baked alaska one is calling my name,, im going to the store to pick up the stuff ....Happy Mothers Day

  2. Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

    Yowza! Now I've got to make a bunch and have a sweets party=0)

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY,
    XOXO,
    Carol

  3. rose said...

    All of the brownies sound good.Ican smell(or imagine)them and empty a plate . Happy Mothers Day.

  4. ScrewLucy said...

    Speaking of butterscotch brownie, you should read about Ben and Jerry's new flavors and enter my giveaway!

    www.screwlucy.com