My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Cheese Souffle Day!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I am not sure I have ever had a cheese souffle. Chocolate yes, but never cheese. Today is National Cheese Souffle Day! I found recipes galore for this one. I might have to try my hand at making one.

Five Star Foodie Culinary Adventures - Poblano and Cheddar Cheese Souffle. Made with a Poblano pepper for nice spice.

The Review Lady - Green Garlic and Cheese Souffles. Made with young green garlic plants. Yum.

cdkitchen contains more the 200 recipes for souffles. Whether you like them sweet or prefer the savory flavors, you can find fabulous recipes here. She is featuring a list of more than 20 recipes of the cheese souffle variety.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. rose said...

    I have never had this item, but looks interesting. I love cheese. Have a good day