My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Cherry Cobbler Day!

Monday, May 17, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Besides peach cobbler I would say cherry cobbler is my favorite. I love anything made with cherries.

Today is National Cherry Cobbler Day!

Here are a couple of recipes I found:

Taste of Home - Cherry Cobbler made with canned tart pitted cherries. Looks easy!

Bakin' and Eggs - Cherry Cobbler recipe adapted from Emeril Lagasse using fresh bing cherries and lots of them. Scrumptious.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

5 comments:

  1. Midday Escapades said...

    I am also a cobbler fan. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Thanks for sharing these recipes. I also appreciate that you keep us updated on the "national" days.

  2. rose said...

    Love any cobbler. Cherry cobbler is my Xmas red for our table. Have a good day.

  3. Nichol said...

    Oh yum...cherry blueberry I'll eat it anyday! Didn't know there was a day for it and I didn't get to eat any...oh well!

  4. Steph said...

    Mmm, cherry cobbler! :)

    New follower from Friday Follow!

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

  5. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    Cobbler is such a good thing!