My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Chocolate Custard Day!

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A

My goodness. My chocolate cravings have been out of control lately and then I find out today is National Chocolate Custard Day. Good thing these are only recipe searches minus the chocolate calories.

Here are a few decadent recipes for Chocolate Custard.

Martha Stewart - Chocolate Custard Cups. Martha makes everything look so delish.

Food Network - Triple Chocolate Custard. Made with 3 different chocolates. Yum.

cdkitchen - Here's a nice list of 8 varieties of Chocolate Custard.

Eddy Van Damme - Chocolate pot de creme. I had the pleasure of meeting Chef Eddy in Houston to spend a day in his teaching classroom as part of a sweepstakes I had won. To this day I still love to visit his website to see his gorgeous sweets and treats. Prepare to drool.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Meeko Fabulous said...

    I object! Today should totally be National Margarita Day . . . Don't you agree??? ;)

  2. Laura PARING DOWN said...

    Ditto on the margaritas. Chocolate custard - I don't know if I could stop myself once I started!!!

    :) Laura

  3. Kelly L said...

    Give me chocolate yummy!!!!
    So to celebrate Cinco de Mayo..

    Chocolate custard tacos... ole

    Love to you
    Kelly
    I've Become My Mother