My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Chocolate Parfait Day!

Saturday, May 01, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Now this is a chocolaty tasty day! Today is National Chocolate Parfait Day! yum. I like parfaits with cool looking layers. I found a few recipes for chocolate parfaits.

epicurious - Double Chocolate Pudding Parfait from scratch!

The Italian Dish - Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pudding Parfaits. Decadence.

Notes from my food diary - Chocolate Bread Parfait. Made with leftover bread and rum. It's on my One 2 Try recipe list.

CdKitchen - Chocolate Cherry Pudding Parfaits. This recipe uses pudding mix and can fruit filling. Simple.

Dig in today! ...now I need some chocolate.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. barbara.montyj said...

    Oh Geez Rita - that sounds good!
    Drool smack!!

  2. Nf1andprek-whisper said...

    wow national parfait day how did i miss that, I am hosting a flip flop swap and would be honored if you wanted to join it,
    http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com