My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Coconut Cream Pie Day!

Saturday, May 08, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Get out your forks! Today is National Coconut Cream Pie Day! Yum.

Here are a few recipes to tantalize you.

Family Friendly Food - Triple Coconut Cream Pie. Oh my. Her article about the pie is a joy to read too.

Bakingandbooks - Cheater's Coconut Cream Pie. She made this pie in honor of National Pi day. How cute.

cdkitchen is featuring over 20 Coconut Cream Pie recipes for today.

I think I will stop at the bakery to get one for dessert.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. panamamama said...

    Oh, I love coconut pie! Yum!

  2. barbara.montyj said...

    Stopping by to say hi!
    And yummers to the pie!

  3. glenda09 said...

    mmmm how I wish I wasn't losing weight!

    Glenda @ Me and Mine in a Small Town