My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Uncle Albert's Super Smart Ant Bait - Review

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Ants! Boy do I have them in my area. I hate the little buggers. I also hate using chemical ant repellent or bug spray because of my pets. Besides most of them are pretty odorous. When I was approached to try Uncle Albert's Super Smart Ant Bait, I figured it may be a new arsenal in my ant disposal success.

What I like about Uncle Albert's Ant Bait is the products are all natural. It is simple how it works. Ants detect the bait and enter an ant bait station. They take the bait back to the nest to share among the colony including the queen. The borate in the ant bait interrupts their ability to digest food. All Gone Ants! You can find the types of ants you are dealing with by using the Ant Identification Facts.

Now that the weather is warming up, those little buggers have been pretty active. I used my sample of Uncle Albert's Super Smart Gel Bait Syringe to place the bait around the window molding where the ants were trailing. It was easy to dispense with no odor! The syringe made it convenient to get the bait in tough spots. The ants did come after it. I noticed a nice gathering of them taking the bait. It is scary to see more ants at first but that is what you want. They take the bait back to colony. No mess, no odor, no ants! I am impressed with the results in the section I placed the bait. Now I have to try it in a few more areas to really get them controlled.

You can purchase Uncle Albert's Super Smart Ant Bait online in a variety of sizes. If you have stubborn ants - Give Uncle Albert's Super Smart Ant Bait a try. So far it has worked for me.

Many thanks to Uncle Albert's Super Smart Ant Bait for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: