My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

FunnySpoon: A Great Place for Simple Cooking Recipes

Saturday, June 12, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


I just heard about FunnySpoon. It is a great place to find incredible easy recipes. Seriously Simple Cooking! A few store bought convenient ingredients and you are simply cooking great meals. Easy Dinners for busy weeknights using grocery store shortcuts with usually 8 items or less. So simple. Browsing the recipes made me very hungry and gave me lots of ideas to make for my family. FunnySpoon is my new recipe source.

My beef eaters would love the Bacon Cheeseburgers Mini Meatloaf recipe. I would love to make the Chicken Asparagus Pizzas. YUM!

I like the featured of being able to refine your search for recipes based on an ingredient. I find the FunnySpoon site is very easy to navigate with clear categories listed on the side. You can even share your own recipes to be added to the collection. They even feature recipes daily for dinnertime inspiration.

You can sign up for the newsletter to get FunnySpoon in your email. That sounds like fun.

Stay Connected with FunnySpoon:
Facebook
Twitter
The FunnySpoon Blog

Looking for recipes and meal ideas? You have to visit FunnySpoon. Seriously Simple Cooking. Enjoy!

Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary. I have a chance to win a contest by sharing this provided to me website information, but mostly I wanted to have you find a great new recipe site!


Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Midday Escapades said...

    I like the name FunnySpoon. Good to know about this website.

  2. Melissa McMommy said...

    I just bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing!