My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

New Tastes: Ritz Crackerfuls - Review plus a Savings Coupon

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

So it is around 2 in the afternoon and you are hours away from dinner....then you feel it. That hunger pang that wants something. What do you reach for? I tend to go for a little dairy at that time. Either yogurt or cottage cheese and a piece of fruit... on a good day. On a bad day, it is the seafood diet. You know when you see food, you eat it! I bet you have had one of those days where nothing could satisfy your craving or hunger. My worst choice I can remember (many years back), a great big cinnamon roll with a hot chocolate. It was yummy but I was on a sugar high then a big sugar crash. Not to mention the humongous calorie count. I never did it again. What kind of snacks do you reach for?


Have you heard about the Ritz Crackerfuls? The tempting large size crackers with cheese sandwiched in between are now available at your local stores.


About Crackerfuls:

They come in four varieties: Garlic Herb, Classic Cheddar, Four Cheese and Cheddar Cheese & Bacon.

Each Crackerful contains 6 grams of whole grains and real cheese.

The crackers are crunchy with a tasty cheese filling.

They are individually wrapped for grab and go snacks.

Perfect for in between meals satisfaction.

I had the chance to taste two of the flavors of Crackerfuls courtesy of my membership in the One2One network. These are really good. I love the crunch of the cracker. It is so crisp with a great whole grain flavor. I thought the bacon cheese flavor was the best. It added the saltiness of bacon which made the crackerful very delectable. Delicious!

For a $1.00 off new Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Crackerfuls visit the Ritz Facebook to download your coupon. The offer is good through August 31, 2010 or up to 33K coupon prints.

Try Ritz Crackerfuls. Your taste buds will thank you.

Many thanks to One2One Network and Ritz for providing the review samples and information.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary. My post is eligible for a gift card via random drawing by One2One Network.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Oka said...

    these are soooo yummy

  2. rose said...

    oh! these look too tempting. rose

  3. Midday Escapades said...

    Oh sounds wonderful. I haven't heard of them but Ritz always makes the best stuff. Thanks for the review and coupon.