My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sex in the City 2 Soundtrack - Review

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 Posted by Rita A


The girls are back. In all the fashionable splendor. Oh how I would love to take an exotic dream trip someday.

Sex in the City 2 - the movie is now in the theaters. Have you seen it yet? I have plans to go in the next few days. To get me in the New York Attitude, I am enjoying listening to the soundtrack from the Original Motion Picture Sex in the City 2. The music is upbeat, fun and a joy to listen to.

The tracklisting is filled with wonderful artists:

1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee "Can't Touch It"
9. Alicia Keys "Emire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down"
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color"
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18. Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”

The songs are uplifting and beautifully performed. I have many favorites. I could listen to Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color" over and over again. 12-time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys performs her own extraordinary new version of the Blondie classic “Rapture”. I love the stars of Sex and the City 2, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, performing the Helen Reddy classic “I Am Woman.”

You can purchase Sex and the City 2 Soundtrack at most music stores or online at Amazon.

Love Sex in the City 2? Stay connected on all the stories by liking on Facebook.

Love the ladies, love the soundtrack.

Disclosure: I received a gratis copy from One2One Network for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Lisa said...

    I just saw the movie and I loved it. I hear a lot of people say it wasn't as good as the first, and perhaps that is the case.. the first one was awesome, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this movie. If you're a fan you'll love it. I too enjoyed all the songs. It was a feast for the eyes and ears!
    Enjoy
    Lisa