My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, June 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Another successful week on Nutrisystem for me. I saw a drop in the scale this week - 1 more pound lost! My total loss with Nutrisystem is 17.5 pounds gone in 14 weeks. I am thrilled!

It was easier for me this week that my order of Nutrisystem foods arrived. I love the convenience of Nutrisystem. It really helped me during this busy week my family had. We had lots of errands to run, appointments to keep and houseshold projects to tackle. Normally when we get so busy it is off to the drive thru for a quick value meal of some greasy bad for you, dollar burger and fries. Hubby still gets them. I find my Nutrisystem meals are just as quick to cook and much better for me.

Many of the meals can be microwaved and ready to eat in minutes. Most of them take 1 minute to heat up. Once heated, I let the meal stand for a few more minutes while I make my salad or vegetable to go with it and in a few minutes time I am having a delicious, more filling, better nutrition, meal. You can't even get to the drive through window in the amount of time it takes to get a full Nutrisystem meal together. Some meals do take longer to prepare but for a nice hot, good for you, scrumptious meal over fast food, it is worth the additional effort. If you are on the run for the day - grab one of the lunch bars for a take and go meal. Package some celery sticks or a few carrots and you are off to where your day takes you. Need to bring lunch to your office? Many of the meals do not require refrigeration and with the cooking time so fast, you can have a hot meal during your lunch hour. Save the time, save the money and the bad calories of fast food by bringing your Nutrisystem meals to work. Here is an idea - if you prefer a larger meal at lunch, you can always eat your dinner meal with all the fruits and veggies for lunch then have your lighter lunch meal for dinner. I do that sometimes to break up the routine and for when I don't feel like eating something heavy in the evening.

Here are a few of my lunch and dinner choices this week:
Lunch
Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli
Cheese Tortellini

Dinner
Chicken with Dumplings
Meatloaf & Tomato sauce with Mashed Potatoes

Now don't those meals sound delish? Much better than a one dollar burger.

Sign up today for Nutrisystem to take advantage of the Roll Back Sales Event. Get the lowest prices since 2004! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert for as low as $9 per day. Fast food can cost more than that. Step away from the fast food and step into Nutrisystem for better meals and better health.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

4 comments:

  1. ohiostate92 said...

    Congrats to you and your weight loss success!

  2. Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

    Wow, you are doing fantastic!

  3. Midday Escapades said...

    I applaud you for your continued success! I really enjoy these weekly updates. The meals do sound delish!

  4. ♥ Ty @ Mama of 3 Munchkins ♥ said...

    Congrats on your weight loss, you are doing fantastic. Oh and the meals do sound good.